Simple, Scalable and Flexible – IP Speakers are free from costly, in-flexible dedicated audio cabling and require no supporting specialist audio processing or amplification equipment.
Simply connect IP Speakers to powered network ports (PoE) to playout a wide range of audio applications.
- Public Address (PA) / Tannoy announcements
- Mass Notification (eg. security, lockdown, covid)
- Background Music (BGM), Internet Radio, IceCast
- SIP and VoIP telephony Integration playout options
- Audio Signage – Give Screens a Voice
IP Speakers – Entity Options:
Offered in two primary options, IP speakers are available as follows:
- An integrated IP speaker form factor. These speakers combine the network interface, audio codec, audio amplification and speaker driver/cone itself…. within a single speaker device entity. As a result, these speakers look similar if not identical in many cases to traditional speaker designs.
- An IP speaker module (IP audio decoder). These device entities typically contain the network interface, audio codec and amplification – but differ as they don’t contain the speaker driver/cone itself. These devices are designed to be connected to a separate traditional speaker – ‘IP enabling’ the traditional speaker, so that the designer/customer can select a speaker design, size, colour of choice.