The Barix Exstreamer P5 is an IP audio decoder with an integrated amplifier used for direct connection of a traditional 8ohm speaker. Create your own IP speaker….. This proposition offers a flexible alternative to dedicated single form factor IP speakers, enabling choice of speaker design, colour and size, often at a lower cost.
Use the Barix Exstreamer P5 to decode audio streams from an IP audio source – eg. Internet Radio, IP music, IP paging, public address (pa) / tannoy Background Music (BGM) or SIP IP telephony.
Abletek Note: We have installed Barix Exstreamer P5 devices within many of our own commercial audio projects. Create your choice of IP speaker… Used to connect to different types and designs of traditional speakers (ceiling, wall, horn, projector or column).
- Browser based GUI for admin, config and control
- Integrated amplified audio output 1 x 5W (8 Ohm)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- RS-485 Serial Port
Why Barix Exstreamer?
The Barix Exstreamer P5 is manufactured within a solid housing. This device is a fully featured IP audio decoder amplifier used extensively within commercial audio installations offering:
- IP audio routing / distribution (decoder)
- Direct amplified audio outputs (create your own IP speaker/s)
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Instore Audio Player
- Internet Radio Receiver
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Application