The Barix Exstreamer 200 and Exstreamer 205 are IP audio decoders that convert IP audio streams into traditional analogue audio to create various commercial audio designs and applications. Both versions contain integrated amplifiers with 2 x 25w audio outputs (2 x separate channels) for direct connection of 1 or 2 8ohm speakers.
The Exstreamer 200 is configured with USB memory. The Exstreamer 205 is configured with microSD memory.
Use the Barix Exstreamer 200 and 205 to decode audio streams from an IP audio source – eg. Internet Radio, IP music, IP paging, public address (pa) / tannoy Background Music (BGM) or SIP IP telephony. Configured with an integrated amplifier, the audio output from the Exstreamer is directly connected to 8ohm speaker/s.
Abletek Note: We have installed Barix Exstreamer 200/205 devices within many of our own commercial audio projects. Create your choice of IP speaker… Used to connect to different types and designs of traditional speakers (ceiling, wall, horn, projector or column).
- Browser based GUI for admin, config and control
- Integrated amplified audio output 2 x 25W (8 Ohm)
- G.711, uLaw, aLaw, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (24V, included)
- USB (200) or microSD (205) memory Flash Interface
- IR Interface
Exstreamer Model Comparison:
Model 200 Speaker output 2 x 25 Watt to 8 Ohm, Memory USB
Model 205 Speaker output 2 x 25 Watt to 8 Ohm, Memory MicroSD, Line in
Why Barix Exstreamer?
The Barix Exstreamers are manufactured within a solid housing. They are fully featured IP audio decoder amplifiers used extensively within commercial audio installations offering:
- IP audio routing / distribution (decoder)
- Direct amplified audio outputs (create your own IP speaker/s)
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Instore Audio Player
- Internet Radio Receiver
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Application