Delivery & Logistics
Delivery Information & Options
Our logistics teams ensure that every package leaves packed and protected to the highest standards and that it arrives at your door in perfect condition ready for installation / use.
We offer a range of delivery options. Once your order has been placed and confirmed, we will appoint the best-choice carriage provider to meet your needs from our approved delivery partners.
Delivery Service Options:
Option 1: Basic Delivery: 2 – 5 working days.
Option 2: Standard Delivery: 1 – 2 working days (typically next day*).
*orders confirmed, and payment cleared before 12 noon/mid-day.
Note: Delivery service options offered during the e-commerce sales process (basket and checkout) may differ, depending on what products/manufacturers are contained within the order. For example, some of our stock is held and drawn from warehouse in Europe, meaning our standard delivery option is not available (Brexit customs have added additional time to the delivery process).
Delivery Option Costs:
Basic Delivery: All orders – £5.95 (+vat).
Standard Delivery: All orders – £12.95 (+vat).
Note 1: Delivery to Northern Ireland is available – all orders £25.50+vat (2-5 working day service).
Note 2: Some large/heavy items or products may incur an additional cost – this will be detailed during the checkout process or on your proforma invoice provided.
Delivery (Terms & Conditions)
- All deliveries are subject to those terms, options and costs as shown on this delivery page.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery / shipping address given when you place your order.
- Our courier may attempt delivery at any time up to 6:30pm on the estimated delivery date.
- If delivery cannot be made to your delivery/shipping address for reasons under the Supplier’s control, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods when delivery is attempted, then the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) credit to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If for any reason you are unable to check the contents of the package at time of delivery, please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
Delivery Service Interruptions:
Occasionally, delays in delivery service can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
We are really very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but we do regret that Abletek cannot be liable for any interruption or delay of delivery service due to circumstances beyond our control.
Such circumstances could include, but are in no way limited to, the following: inclement weather; courier delivery failure, the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment; acts of God; acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority; acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities; insufficient information provided by a customer; the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the shipment; riots, strikes or other labour disputes; civil unrest; disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and natural disasters.