Quality Policy Statement & Responsibilities.
Abletek is engaged in the sale, design, installation, service and maintenance of commercial audio equipment and related professional sound/audio products.
We have created this Quality Policy Statement to demonstrate our commitment in developing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements and standards set by ISO 9001:2008. Our application of Quality Policy and quality support process helps us to create and maintain a high quality of service to our customers.
- To ensure that it meets the needs and requirements of our customers and seek to continually improve the service;
- Strive to improve and enhance our performance by setting relevant objectives, which are continually reviewed to ensure they are understood, acted upon and met;
- Comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Provide training, support, resources and encouragement to all our employees to ensure they realise their full potential in meeting the quality certification and its objectives;
- Meet any statutory and regulatory requirements that apply to the quality standard;
- Establish positive working partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to continually develop and improve the service to our customers.
Our Commitment to Quality:
Abletek is committed to quality, the ongoing adherence and improvement of our quality management system. We do this through the establishment and ongoing review of specific measurable quality objectives, and the involvement of all employees in meeting these objectives.
This policy forms part of Abletek’s company training program. This ensures that our quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels. This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to confirm its continuing suitability in assisting with the achievement of the company’s objectives.
All Abletek employees are responsible for understanding, applying and maintaining the quality policy standards and processes.
The responsibility for establishing, implementing and monitoring the policy against its aims, lies with the Company Owner / Director, who in particular will ensure the provision of:
- Necessary resources including finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure the continued development of the quality management system;
- Clear information, instruction, training and supervision;
- A structured mechanism to seek and review quality feedback from our customers;
- A process for setting and reviewing measurable quality objectives.
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Abletek and is freely available to view on company web-site.
This policy will be monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed annually and, if necessary, revised sooner in the light of relevant legislative or organisational changes.