This well known furniture and beds retail store required a store wide audio system installation as part of wider store refurbishment works.
This project site required a background music system solution throughout the store to help improve staff co-ordination and customer information. Background music (BGM) was also required to elevate the ambiance and improve the wider customer experience.
- Background Music (BGM)
- Audio Player – scheduled playout of messages (notices and advertisements)
Audio Specification & Technologies
- 100v line, high impedance
- Integrated multi-source audio player (USB & Bluetooth Receiver)
Our design solution was based on traditional 100v line for primary distribution to speaker line circuits and loud speakers. A simple single audio zone was created to playout all audio.
An integrated multi-source audio player was installed to provide the following audio functions:
- Background Music (BGM) – from stored music library and playlists
- Recorded Messages (eg. store closing)
- Advertisements – scheduled playback
To ensure high quality audio and music playout, full range, 2-way, wide dispersion loud speakers were installed throughout. A local volume control was installed to the main customer service desk to provide levels control – especially useful as the ambient volume levels were very changeable through the course of most days.