The IP Former TPA400 (Barix IP Speaker) converts traditional speakers to IP speakers for various commercial IP audio applications. This product is a robust device with a solid metal housing, and when added / connected to any 2, 4 or 8ohm speaker, conversion to an IP speaker is completed.
Use the IP Forma IP speakers to create Background Music (BGM), Tannoy/Paging/Public Address (PA), triggered message playback and SIP Telephony announcements.
IP Former TPA400 has also been specifically designed so that the mounting holes are compatible with many 100V speakers and their transformer mounting holes. As a result, a 100v speaker transformer can be removed and replaced with the IP Former to create an IP speaker.
- Browser based GUI for admin, config and control
- Audio output with up to 8 Watt (suitable for most commercial settings)
- Built-in impedance measurement for analysis of the connected speaker/s to maximize the output
- Audio input / mic
- POE Powered
- VOIP/SIP client for telephony integration
- Mounts on standard speaker transformer screw-holes
- HTTPS secured
- Native Singlewire, InformaCast and Syn-Apps support
Why Barix IP Forma TPA400?
- Cost: Low cost IP speaker option (when compared to alternative single form factor IP speakers)
- Speaker Flexibility:
- Partner with your choice of any traditional 2, 4 or 8ohm speaker
- Create your choice of ceiling, wall, projector, column, or external IP speaker
- Choose a specific speaker shape, design or colour
- Barix Portfolio: Fully featured integrated Barix device with wide firmware support
- Standards: Integrate through Barix specific and/or open standards such as RTP, Multicast & SIP
- Multi-input priority and separate volume control (eg. Announcements louder and higher priority than BGM)