The Barix Annuncicom PS Touch IP Paging Microphone is a universal, IP microphone and intercom master station for use in IP Paging, IP Public Address (IP PA) / IP Tannoy, SIP VoIP and IP Intercom applications. The PS Touch directly connects to the network via a 10/100Mbps network connection, and is powered over the network interface (PoE, 802.3af standard). The Annuncicom PS Touch can be used within a wide range of commercial audio applications and can be installed, configured and managed without any supporting centralised equipment, servers or PCs.
The Annuncicom PS Touch is equipped with a touch screen display, an XLR connected professional gooseneck microphone and a built-in speaker. Optional flash memory for stored messages and announcements is available. The PS Touch replaces the existing Barix PS 16. Annuncicom PS Touch is delivered with Barix Simple Paging or IC Paging master station firmware.
Which Annuncicom PS Touch Version?
There are currently two versions of the Barix PS Touch. Each version is loaded with specific Barix application firmware – Simple Paging or IC-Paging (see barix.com for further details).
- 2020.9305 – Annuncicom PS Touch (Barix SimplePaging firmware)
- 2020.9315 – Annuncicom PS Touch (Barix IC-Paging firmware)
- Touchscreen – 14 Softtouch Zone Selectors, 1 Hardware Paging Button
- TCP/IP, RTP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, SNMP
- 5-Watt output speaker
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, G.722, PCM Decoding
- XLR microphone connector with 13 Volt bias voltage
- Barix Simple Paging or IC Paging FW pre-installed
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – no additional / mains power required
Why Barix PS Touch?
- Modern design and colour to sit comfortably in all installation settings
- Screen buttons for speaker / paging zone selection (no label printing)
- Web Browser GUI for config and control
- 10.1″ (1024 x 600 pixel) resolution touch screen
- Rugged housing, built to last
- Multi-firmware options (growing list expected from Barix)