The Axis C8300 Network Audio Bridge (IP Player) interconnects IP audio devices and systems with traditional audio devices and systems. Some example use and configurations as follows:
- IP Player – the C8300 has a standard line level audio output that can be connected to the input of a audio mixer/amplifier. In this configuration, the device acts as an audio source, with playout of streamed audio (eg. internet radio) or stored audio on the integrated SD card (eg. audio clips, tones and music).
- IP Audio Encoder – with an integrated line-in jack, audio from a traditional source such as a CD player, tablet, pc, Bluetooth receiver or music streaming box can be encoded for network transmission and broadcast to IP speakers.
- IP Audio Decoder – this device can decode network/intenet IP audio streams (eg. internet radio)
Abletek Note : Axis Audio Manager ‘Edge’ runs on the Axis C8033 enabling it to become fully integrated as a part of a wider Axis IP audio system solution.
- IP audio Player, Encoder, Decoder
- Runs with Axis Audio Manager ‘Edge’ firmware (no additional cost)
- Scheduling audio tones, clips and announcements
- Simple browser GUI for config, control and management
- Supports SIP so can be integrated as a SIP decoder / gateway
- One cable for power and connectivity (PoE)
All installation settings requiring inter-working of both IP audio and Traditional audio devices and systems.